Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My God is...

No nice introductory paragraph here, explaining my long absence from the blogging world. Let's just get straight to the point!

My family is under attack...Spiritually speaking. I've come to realize that anytime God is at work behind the scenes, you can be sure Satan will be in the foreground causing problems-attempting to distract & discourage us, causing us to doubt! He will use any and everything he possibly can to get our eyes off Jesus! Whether it's circumstances, relational, or a combination of the two!

One of my favorite Scriptures lately is out of Psalms 50. Verse 23 says, "He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God." There are times when it's easy to thank God for what He's done or has allowed. Then are times like now, when the fiery darts are being shot from seemingly every direction, and it's hard to be thankful. But I know & trust in my God!

I am so thankful that my God is...

Able. He knows the Beginning & the end. He Cares. He's my Deliverer and my Ever-present help in trouble. He is Faithful and He is Good. He's my Hope. He is truly Indescribable. He and He alone is my Judge. He is the King of kings and the Lord of Lords. He is Mighty, He is Near, He is the Overcomer, and He is Powerful. He is the answer to every Question, and undoubtedly is the Restorer and Reconciler of all things! He's my Savior and my Truth. He is the Undefeated, Victorious Warrior who has given me His shield of victory! He is eXalted in the highest place, and being the Alpha & Omega, means He's my A-XYZ.

There is no one else like Him and I am so thankful He goes before me, preparing the way! No matter what comes my way, "The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving." -Psalm 28:7

I hope you know the same is true for you too! God is everything you & I will ever need...and so much more! Let me know how I can be praying for you, because we're all in this battle together! Just remember though, God has already won the war!

No comments: