Friday, January 23, 2009

Tyler Has Arrived...But Please Pray!







I apologize for the late update...it's been a busy day. In fact, my sister and her 3 girl's came out and visited for a while so they could see their "Uncle Pie." Paul was given that name accidentally by Ashton, my oldest neice, but it was too cute, and has since stuck. Anyhow! That's another story for another time. Onto Tyler...

I spoke with Jennifer earlier this afternoon, and she gave me all the stats:

Tyler Jesse Broadstreet was born today, Friday, January 23rd, 2009 at 9:38 a.m. He weighed in at 7 lbs. 1 oz, and was 20 1/2" long.

Tyler apparently swallowed some amniotic fluid that they were not able to suction out of his lung, so they currently are watching him in the nursery, and treating him with antibiotics. They're saying as of now, the worst case scenario is that he'll have to stay up to 7 days in the hospital, but Jennifer could be released as early as Sunday. She understandably doesn't want to leave the hospital without her baby, and she asked me to ask all of you to please be praying for his recovery and that he'll be allowed to go home with her.

Thanks for your prayers!!!

No comments: