Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Holidays Are Upon Us

And all I've managed to do so far is to make a list of gift ideas (that was just done today). Note, nothing has actually been purchased yet! In fact, we don't even have a tree up, decorations out, nothing! Nada! Zilch! None!

And yet surprisingly, I'm not even stressed over it. God has really been showing me that I need to slow down, enjoy my surroundings, focus on Him and the true meaning of Christmas more...instead of rushing here and there in search of the right Christmas presents. Hopefully I'll make some more progress soon...in the upcoming week or so, but just wanted to encourage you fellow slackers (if there are any out there) to slow down enough to enjoy yourself and to cherish the real gifts this Christmas...mainly, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments: