Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What Was She Thinkin'??





This morning right after J woke up, she grabbed a carton of yogurt out of the fridge, and instead of getting a spoon (like normal people), she chose to pour it in her mouth...I guess she wasn't expecting it to come out quite so fast!? It filled her mouth, one nostril, got all over her face, her hands, and promptly fell to the floor. Thank you Lord, for hardwood floors!!! :) She kept her head tilted back, in a vain attempt to make less of a mess, but she couldn't really ask for help either since her mouth was full of vanilla yogurt! I must admit, I thought it was pretty funny!

Her hair may have darkened up quite a bit from when she were little, but she is still a true blonde!

3 comments:

Clint and Jennifer said...

That is too funny with the yogurt! I got your note on my blog about Noah. The first thing I would do is check out Nancy's website, www.attachment.org
My sister's read her book, I think it's called "When Love Isn't Enough" and she got a lot out of it for help with her 6 year old. She said there's a lot of cases in there that are much more extreme, but still, there is a lot of wisdom to glean from it. Email me anytime if you want to discuss it further, Bethany. jenkneip@earthlink.net
The Lord Bless you!
Jen

Lori said...

I'm just glad to see it's yogurt! When I first saw it I thought it was shaving cream.

My motto: Always have camera within arms length at all times!! Looks like you adhere to this one too. ha!

Bethany said...

Thanks Jennifer, I'll do that!

And Lori, yes, always camera in hand...now if I could just remember to charge the batteries! HA! :)