Thursday, June 11, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys...

Just a short funny on my 2 boys...

E & N were sitting at the dinner table a few minutes ago, and E is talking 90 miles an hour in Pig Latin! He picked it up from J a while back and uses it 99% of the time now! It does drive me crazy, so he's required to speak plain ol' English to his mother! ;) N on the other hand, can pick out certain words here and there when J & E are carrying on a "secret" conversation, but overall doesn't understand it very well.

E repeats the same sentence a couple of times, which upsets N, and he responds with, "I am NOT a dummy!!!"

E then says very nonchalantly, "I SAID you have sauce on your forehead!"

I don't know why it struck me so funny, but I guess that's just every day life between the two of them. :)

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Love you. Love this blog. Love all our wonderful (and not so wonderful) memories together.

orkDay.

Hugs!