These are just some random pictures of my sister and me taken about a month ago on my niece's birthday outing. We had SO much fun together that day...lots and lots of laughs!! I could list so many different inside jokes, but they're just that-inside jokes. Noone else would understand and get quite the same kick out of them! The Bible says that "A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones." Proverbs 17:22 Needless to say, when we get together, we overdose!!!
Sara, here are some insiders that I thought you would appreciate:
1. A wooden hairbrush and a curling iron.
2. Dancing in Marble Slab gets you free ice cream!
3. An airplane pilot and being held hostage.
4. "I can't see..." "You can't see???"
5. "Grab your sacks."
6. "Sara, you've always wanted to be George!"
7. "Oh crap!!" "What?" "WHAT?" "I don't know! You're the one that said, "Oh crap!!"
8. "Ridin' with my top down, listenin' to my Jesus Music" and Sonic.
9. "Get away from me! You stink horribly!!!"
10. Green gum.
11. Cara: "Look at this! I said LOOK AT THIS!!!!"
I could go on, but suffice it to say, thanks for many a laugh!!! I love you and am thankful to have you as my sister!!!