Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm Not Sure I Even Remember How to Do This Anymore!?

It's been SO very long since I've blogged...I've meant to, I want to...but the time just seems to escape me! And I don't like doing anything half-heartedly, so I figure it's better to say nothing at all until I can gather my thoughts and organize them in a reasonably understandable manner. :)

But you've been waiting so very patiently during my absence, I could at least give you a quick run-down on what's been going on in our world.

1.School is now back in full swing! We made the choice to move our daughter to the private Christian school here in town and she is LOVING it!!! I can't tell you how many tears were shed last year over not wanting to go to school, due to the girl's making fun of her or leaving her out, the mean teachers (trust me, I've seen it for myself...there was reason to cry!), etc. The school she's in has 17 kids ranging in age from preschool (2 years old) to high school. It's self-paced and as long as she completes her work and stays out of trouble, there are field trips every Friday!

2. The boys are still attending the local elementary school, and so far-so good. We hope to move them to the private school for next school year, but in the meantime, we're encouraging them to continue being God's light in a dark world.

3. I'm no longer working at our church (can't remember if I've already posted that info), so I can stay home during the day. It's amazing how much you can truly get accomplished when you're not having to leave in the middle of the day for a couple of hours! :)

My brain is so fried, I can't think of any other updates at the moment. But as a reward for reading this far, here's a picture of my three on the first day of school...(pre Jamie's hair getting fixed). ;)



Until next time...

1 comment:

Lori said...

I see a "little Paul" in the middle!! (amazing!) No, didn't know you pulled Jamie out. Good for her! Hope school is a more enjoyable place now for her. It can be tough. I am having similar issues with Reagan. ugghhh! Your children are growing up so fast...can't get over it! They are beautiful!!!!!