Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

And I only have 15 minutes left before I'll have to retitle it, "Forgetful Friday!" I try, I try.

1. I'm thankful that my good friend's Cippi & Robin have a healthy, beautiful baby boy (Riley Mark) as of last Thursday, June 25th. And even more thankful that they don't mind me and my children hanging out over there each and every day to see him...and them too of course! ;)

2. I'm thankful for my sister, who my children lovingly refer to as "SaSa." She's volunteered to take them to a movie tomorrow, which will give this Momma a break for a couple of hours! Sara, you're the best!

3. And while I'm taking a break from my children, I'm thankful that I get to spend it having some girl time/shopping with my wonderful sister-in-law Renee! I've known her and her family for 21 years and 11 months...her mom was my Diabetes educator when I was diagnosed at the ripe old age of 10.

4. I'm thankful that my brother Mark and sister-in-law Renee (see above) are expecting Bebe Numero Dos!! I'm going to be an aunt again!!! I can't wait!

5. And lastly (for tonight), I'm thankful that I can sleep in tomorrow, and don't have to get up early at the crack of dawn like I did today...since my husband forgot his house key (in the house), and woke us up by beating on our bedroom window. It's been a long day and I need some rest!

Good night all!

No comments: