Monday, January 31, 2011

Even in the Trivial Things...

God's Word is still applicable.

Nothing deep and theological here...but wanted to share a "funny" with you! For those of you who don't see how God's Word, the Bible, deals with & applies to everyday life, check this out. The first time I ever read this verse, I thought, "Wow! God's Word even talks about garage sales!!" Read it for yourself and tell me if you agree.

“It’s no good, it’s no good!” says the buyer—
then goes off and boasts about the purchase." Proverbs 20:14


For any of you who have ever had a garage sale, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

Potential Buyer at the sale (griping about the ridiculous price you've put on the brand new, unworn, pair of jeans you bought at the Buckle for $168): "You want a dollar for these? They're not even worth a quarter!!"

Buyer later on that day : "Girl, check this out!! I bought these for a dollar! A DOLLAR!!"

Well? Ok, I'm done. Enjoy the rest of your day! :)

No comments: