Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Click Your Heels Together & Repeat After Me...





"There is no place like Uncle Mutts! There is no place like Uncle Mutts! There is no place like Uncle Mutts!"

For those of you who don't live in Victoria (or near enough to drive over for a visit), you're missing out on some of the best BBQ! I just happened to be in town today finishing up my Christmas shopping, and I called my sister to ask her opinion on our mom's Christmas present. She informed me that her family was at Uncle Mutt's eating, so she's really the one to blame for my gluttony. :) HA!

The menu of choice today was: BBQ on a bun, fried corn, and a Root Beer! Mmmmmm!!!! I would have taken pictures for you to drool over, but unfortunately, I left my beloved camera here at home.

Well, that's it for today...sorry to disappoint you readers who have come to expect a moral in my stories or who thought there was going to be some depth or point to my blog...sometimes I'm just shallow like that. :)

No comments: