Sunday, October 19, 2008

Detox-Day 1!

Well, today we officially begin our Detox Diet. I say "we" because even though Ericson & I are the only one's taking supplements, it's just easier food-wise for the whole family to eat the same thing.

I plan to check in every week for all you skeptics out there and keep you posted on my weight loss (since that's my main source of frustration). Today, I weighed in at 1_5 pounds. Yes, you read that correctly! A whopping 1_5!!!

I know this diet is going to work! Why you ask? Because I took Ericson to the same doctor back in April (I'll post later with those details), and I did just the diet/food part with him, and within two short weeks, my bloodsugar was much more stabilized! Then we fell off the bandwagon for a few months, but I made an appointment for myself on October 1, so that I could also get some supplements (which Dr. Lis put me on immediately-in the office!); and this time, within 1 week of taking the supplements (and not even following the Detox diet), I had lost 5 pounds!

So, we'll see what happens from here. Wish me luck!

No comments: