Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Love Days Like This!

Well, for the most part. This morning, the kid's and I drove to my sister's house and rode with her & 2 of her kid's to our cousin's funeral. Not a fun way to start off the day, but it was still good seeing family we haven't seen in a while and have a few laughs! That's one thing our family is really good at! :)

Then I went grocery shopping since we'll be starting our Detox diet on Sunday, and the HEB here in town doesn't carry ANYTHING worthwhile. My sister is a saint, and took my three kid's with her so I could shop in silence. Thanks Sara!!

When we got back home, Paul had everything ready to start making dinner. He decided to fry up some fish he caught on one of his many outings. The weather outside feels SO nice!!! I got a lawnchair and sat outside in the garage with him while the kid's ran and played. There aren't many days where Paul's off of work, I'm not having to run to and fro, and the kid's are out of school all at the same time. It's been so relaxing...so relaxing in fact, I feel like I could go take a nap!

That sounds like a good idea...


"This is the resting place, let the weary rest" Isaiah 28:12

No comments: