Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Love Dare-Day 2

Before I head off to bed for the night, I wanted to post real quick on the Love Dare, Days 1 & 2.

Instead of waiting until the morning, I like to be prepared & know what lies ahead...So my plan is to read the next day's Dare the night before.

Summary: Day 1 was tough. Really tough at moments. But we made it through. Tomorrow, we have to keep Day 1's Dare of not saying anything negative, but we're also supposed to perform a random act of kindness. I'm praying on this to see how God might have me serve...? No bright ideas have hit me yet.

When I sat down to read just a few minutes ago, the Bible verse staring me in the face was from Ephesians 4:32..."Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you."

Sound familiar? It falls right in line with my study this morning!! Why do I get so surprised when things like this happen? I know God has orchestrated this, and he works ALL things together for good (Romans 8:28). God is obviously trying to teach me something here...I think it would be wise for me to sit down, buckle up and hold on!! He's about to take me for a ride.

I'll send you a postcard. ;)

No comments: