Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It's still relatively quiet around the house this morning...Paul's at work, Jamie & Ericson are busy in the kitchen (preparing their mashed potatoes & sweet potato casserole respectively), and Noah's still in bed. So, I thought I would take a minute before the day gets any busier to sit down and make a list of what I'm thankful for. I actually made two lists. One I gave a lot of thought to-things I'm truly thankful for...things that make a difference in my life. The other list was made on a whim...the fun things that make life enjoyable, but are not necessities.

T-Time together.
H-Husband, Health, Home.
A-Atonement through the blood of Jesus Christ.
N-Neighbors that love on my kids & watch over us and our place.
K-Kid's.
S-Smiles.
G-God's grace.
I-Impact that my parent's have made in our lives.
V-"V is for Victory! Shout it out what a glorious word!"
I-Incredible love of our Heavenly Father.
N-New Testament-being under grace, not law.
G-Gatherings with family & friends.

T-Thesaurus-it really helps out when writing!
H-Hats-or to be more specific, ball caps for those bad hair days, or just lazy days in general!
A-Autobiographies that I love to read. Anything real life...no fiction please!
N-Nail polish...and for my good friend Connie that does nails for a living. :) Those two go hand-in-hand!
K-Khaki capris-they go with everything!
S-Sonic drinks. :)
G-George Strait's music.
I-Internet.
V-Visiting (via phone, internet, or face to face with family & friends).
I-Invitations...preferrably making them, but receiving them is also nice!
N-Naps.
G-Gobstoppers. The green ones are the best!

So, what are you thankful for??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful to have you as my cousin. I love you!

Bethany said...

Awww, how sweet! :) Clay, Sara and I were just talking about you yesterday at Mom & Dad's. Good times!!!