Friday, November 14, 2008

Recipe for a Happy Home



With Thanksgiving coming up in less than 2 weeks, there's lots of planning & preparing to do! I'm sure you have recipes galore and grocery lists coming out the wazoo! This is a recipe of another kind that I've concocted. I keep a framed copy on my kitchen counter-it's great anytime of year!



Recipe for a Happy Home


Ingredients:

God
1 Husband
1 Wife
Children (add as many as you like)
1 Gallon Love
1 Part Open Communication
2 Handfuls of Faith
Generous portion of Time Together
3 C. Laughter (packed)
1 Heaping Tbsp. Forgiveness
Patience (in abundance)
1 C. Honesty

Keeping God at the center of your family, combine all other ingredients.
Stir frequently with tenderness.
Sprinkle freely with grace and mercy.
Cover with much prayer.

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

I love this!!!

Bethany said...

Why thank you! :) Feel free to make yourself a copy!