Saturday, November 1, 2008

Love Dare-Day 4

UGH!!! I just typed my whole update, and the stupid computer kicked me off line (without saving my post)!! Now I have to retype everything. I hate stupid computers! Have I mentioned my computer's stupid?? I'm very tired!

We just got back from Judgment House, and I'm worn out! Of course, not from Judgment House...it's all this going to bed late and getting up early these past few days. We don't have anything going tomorrow after church though, so I may reward myself with a nap! But we also get to set our clocks back one hour tonight. Whoo-hoo!!!! I better go do that before I forget and we show up to church one hour early...But, better early than late, I suppose.

Real quick...Day 4 was pretty uneventful. The Dare was quite frankly boring. I liked yesterday's dare much better! But then again, this Dare isn't about me. I haven't read the Dare for tomorrow yet...

Tomorrow is also my weekly weigh-in. I don't have high hopes for this week though. :( However, on Monday I'm going to start working out with a couple of friends from church, so hopefully that will get me going in the right direction.

That's all for tonight, folks! Thanks for tuning in. We'll be back tomorrow evening at about 9:00 p.m.

Good night America.

No comments: