Monday, November 10, 2008

The Heebie-Jeebies

After I got home from picking up the kid's at school this afternoon, I immediately went and laid down on my bed for a short nap. Not quite sure why, but ever since I woke up, I haven't been in the most pleasant of moods. In fact, I've been downright crabby!

The kid's and I had to go to a meeting this evening at 6:45 at the high school, and on the way home, Noah was taking pleasure in bothering & grossing out Ericson. I couldn't exactly make out everything that was being said or done, but it's normally something along the lines of picking his nose, making crude remarks of some kind, etc. Ericson finally said, "Noah, stop!!" Noah then responded with great delight and said, "What!? Am I giving you the PG's????" Ericson then says, "Noah, it's called the Heebie-Jeebies!"

It gave everyone a much needed laugh...especially myself!

"A cheerful heart is good medicine..." Proverbs 17:22

No comments: