Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Food For Thought

This morning Ericson said, "And Mom, you know what? The other night when I was in bed, my tummy was growling. I knew I couldn't get up and eat, so I prayed. And then my tummy didn't growl anymore! I think I was hungry for Jesus!"

I thought that was pretty neat!

"You still the hunger of those you cherish..." Psalm 17:14

"Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God." Matthew 4:4

"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." Matthew 5:6


The following post is a song that came to mind, and I thought the message fit right in with this subject.

Instead of simply stuffing ourselves with physical food tomorrow, may we hunger for Jesus this week!!!

Fill your lives with Him!

No comments: