Friday, November 28, 2008

Psalm 63:6



This is the scene I found when I came home Tuesday night. Normally, Jamie waits up if I'm gone so I can tuck her in to bed for the night, but it was later than normal, and she fell asleep before I got home. I had just come in from a Finance Team meeting at church. This just made my heart melt! She had her Girl's Devotional Book laid across her chest, with her Bible opened up beside her. She's quickly approaching her "Tween" years, and sometimes has the attitude to match (mainly in regards to her brothers). But my prayer for her is that she will keep Jesus as her first love, and that her life will bring Him glory. I believe He will honor that prayer!

"On my bed I remember you; I think of you through the watches of the night."
Psalm 63:6


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."
3 John 1:4

No comments: